Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Not a Chance



Yesterday dam crazy! I found new man who hit on me, most of them pedophile anyways, I just try to being nice but they get me wrong.

I have been read the blog I followed, the name is Crason.  Well, if I'm not false he is same like me, he is like with guys, trough his blog I realized some vital issue.  If blog lost its master, like the master is died or maybe bored with blog, that is means the blog will stop right?  That realize me nothing is really eternal in this world in the end even the blog will dead.  Crason blog not telling story about dead and life, it just I realized by him.

I hope Crason get happy ending story, if you ask why I following him.  I dunno, my move always impulsive, I myself can't predict why I doing that.  But, I think its not sin to pray right, I think Crason is good person, so every time stop at his blog I always pray for him praying his happiness.

Anyways, there some old man who like me so much, I just wondering should I gave him chance? hm let just see, I never intend to give up to being alone, let just see how good he can make me feel for him.

if somebody would like to pray for me, I would like to pray for my happiness

for my future and for my family happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment