Popular Posts

Monday, March 25, 2013

Am I a Darkness?

My school is been busier than before, I have been busy with assignment.  And there to much thing I don't get it and I need learn from zero.

I never good in anything which make me more hate myself.  People will not love me if I'm not perfect, that is why I will do anything to make people around me happy.  But I still thank all my teacher they all so kind and still teach me greatly I can't thank enough.

lately I find many hollow thing in myself, I tried figuring out what is that.  I admit that somehow I'm tired but I don't want go give up, I don't want let myself open to any kind of kindness.  Because if I doing it, it would be hard to paying back.

Like the other days I've been making many mistake, start from hop on to wrong bus, and lost my own house key.  Lately my life more bitch than it's supposed to be maybe it's a sign though.  maybe it's sign I need train more harder, in some of aspect I realized how hard I tried to be friendly and smile all the time.  While sometime it can be useless because, sometime I cried to realized how hard I tried to smile to pretend nothing happen.  But I need to nobody care if I'm hurt then I must strong. 

In order to help my family I mist strong, I must make them proud.  I have many killer assignment and my mid term test so near I'm not sure I might be able overcome it.  But all I can do is give my best.  There no point to turn back and it is not me if I'm turn back, Because Jausha Bakkas will give his best to assist anybody and anything.

And I've been sick and weak, I dunno why.  I tried my best to keep strong I don't want to fell, but in the end I fell. I'm failed myself I supposed can overcome this but

maybe its right

I'm to tired

dam tired

No comments:

Post a Comment