Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Might be This My Brand New Day?

This morning I start my day pretty bad, my mom going berserk for nothing.  The reason just because my apatite, can you blame me if I have Little apatite?  She keep scream saying that what truly I want.  When i the fact I even do not know what I want, so what I must to do.

Today I start using QQ, Jeffrey said that QQ have English version then I download it
with hope I will know my Chinese friend better, all I can do is tried my best.  Today actually I got many help from my friend and more close with Tienwai.

Bryan help me with assignment it was great though despite this morning can be consider as bad start, I start consider my self to having relationship but I'm not sure maybe not.  Maybe it will be too soon if I start having Boyfriend now,  after all I dunno how to react if i have one.

I have new friend well potential friend it might be good I think consider I lack of gay friend, to having one is not bad idea I hope at least we can hold hand each other it might be fun and good idea.

After I meet some of them I could say  its not all have good experience.  There a time where I having date with some guys, they just walking around and we not doing anything, he tried to ensure me he like me but he never tried hard, so what the point?  And there some of guys who very gentle and kind but treat me as kids not as lover and act like father, I'm here looking for love not father wanna be.  The worst part they ask me to changed that not how you love someone you must accept me or its will be nonsense to give a chance to you.


The worst one the name is "cowboy" he force me to meet him, but in the end just want to sleep with me what a stupid idiot jerk!  I already told him I'm not doing fun at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment